Careers at Andros Engineering
Do you want to be part of agriculture, live on the Central Coast of California, and work for a great company? Andros Engineering is an innovative engineering company that designs and manufacturers agricultural equipment which helps farmers be more efficient and use less labor by mechanizing field practices. Additionally, Andros Engineering manages the industry's leading recycling or sustainability programs for drip irrigation. Andros employs engineers, welders, engineers, and more. Take a look at Andros Engineering!
Current Job Postings
Position: Agricultural Engineer
From concept to complete machine, the Research department at Andros strives to create innovative custom machinery offering customers improved efficiency through mechanization. Be a part of a team developing technologies to serve the future of the agricultural industry.
Perform as a member of a research and development focused team to design and build ag machinery. Complete design of mechanical systems, engineering analysis and design reviews. Create 3D models, shop drawings and bills of materials. Interact, coordinate and assist fellow engineers, fabrication personnel, vendors and clients to complete jobs in an efficient and timely manner. Assist in the manufacturing and in-field testing processes. Work in varied field environments to prove design integrity and determine necessary improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering (Agricultural, Mechanical, or related)
• Background in agriculture
• Knowledge and experience with industrial fabrication and manufacturing processes
• Ability to work in a production shop environment
• Work environments include office, shop and onsite at customer’s locations
• Knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and electrical
• Knowledge and experience with drafting and 3D solid modeling (Solidworks)
• Effective written and oral communication, organization and time management skills
• Display ethics and professionalism at all times
• Work well in both team and independent environments
• Detail oriented individual with excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to efficiently prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Willingness to travel and work overtime as necessary
• CA driver’s license required
Compensation and Benefits:
• Very competitive wages based on experience
• Complete benefit package including:
Group medical plan
Employer matched 401K
Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply:
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andros Engineering provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.