SideWinder Fabric Retrieval Implements
The SIDEWINDER Fabric Retrieval Implements from Andros are designed for collecting crop protection fabric, over the row or end of row. This system creates uniform dense rolls of used fabric material for recycling. Powered by your tractors auxiliary hydraulic system, the tractor operator can easily control density of collection while matching ground speed. Retrieved materials are hydraulically ejected from the fixed winding arbor when operation is completed, allowing users to rapidly return to the field.
- Heavy duty level-winding for even collection.
- Adjustable auto tensioning system on the traverse head creates very tight, dense rolls.
- Variable Speed Adjustability.
- Pitch adjustment on collection head.
- Hydraulic material ejection.
- Single operator required.
- 48x48 collection spool.
- Cat II/III heavy duty adapter.
Ready to find out more?
Click on the button to the right to contact an Andros Specialist!