SHAKER Drip Tape Extraction Attachment
The Andros SHAKER Drip Tape Extraction Attachments are designed for users who need to lift drip tape from shallow injection depths, through lodged crops or both. Typical crops include carrots, onions, strawberries, and leafy vegetables. This system utilizes the Andros DYNAMO Extractor Head with a unique shaking attachment that imparts a shaking action to the tape that is very aggressive will not damage even the thinnest tapes.
The SHAKER Drip Tape Extraction Attachment imparts a motion to the tape that frees tape from the most aggressive plants and vines as well as allowing extraction from shallow soils depths without undercutting. This permits removal of tape prior to harvest and is especially helpful on crops such as carrots and onions that may combine buried tape with a lodged leaf structure. The lifted drip tape is left to dry atop the bed until retrieved end-of-row for reuse or recycling.
- Modular design, and expandable
- Double 7X7 truss plate
- The rollers into these systems help to pass tape through the machine in a smooth manner.
- The lifted tape is left to dry atop the bed until for retrieval end-of-row for reuse or recycling.
- Machines can be configured for Shallow or shallow applications.
- Closed Centered Hydraulics required with 4 GPM per head.
- Built for all most crops using drip tape.
Let's start working on your shaker attachment!
Give us some information about your application.