FORCE SDI Heavy Wall Injection Implements
FORCE drip line injection implements from Andros enable any farmer to inject thick or heavy wall drip line (poly tubing) in a cost-effective and efficient manner. The Force is designed to ensure that SDI injection will be done accurately and safely. Our craftsmanship and the use of ANSI wear resistant materials guarantees the integrity of the injected tubing, while maintaining a long working life for the tool. In addition, we have incorporated a large rear radius in the injection tool that matches factory requested transitions. This attribute is essential for safeguarding material smoothly through the SDI injection process.
- The Force is for those working with what is called poly tubing, poly hose, heavy wall drip line, or dripperline.
- Designed for SDI applications with injection depths down to 20 inches (50 cm).
- They can be used in a wide variety of applications such as orchards, heap mining systems, and waste water systems.
- Our subsurface drip implements use mechanical break-away clamping.
- A heat-treated shank provides the strength necessary to inject into the heaviest soils, while our easily replaceable Hi-Chrome shin and toe guards protect against wear from abrasion.
SI1601-101 SDI Poly Tubing Deployment Tool
Ready to get your BLUE Injection Implement designed?
Click on the button to the right to get started.