DUO Drip Tape Retrieval Implements
Extract and retrieve drip tape in one step for disposal
The DUO Retrieval Implements combine two of the most widely used Andros products into one compact, heavy-duty drip tape pulling machine. Designed for removal of drip tape for disposal, this new machine combines the tape lifting abilities of the Andros Digger Machine with the unparalleled drip tape compaction of the Andros UltraBinder. The result is a drip tape pulling machine that is safer, faster and narrower than anything we have produced until now.
The compact design is perfect for smaller tractors with 100 horsepower, or even less, depending on the depth of the drip tape and soil type. The heavy-duty design provides long life under adverse field conditions. This machine will dig to a maximum depth of 12-inches and compact drip tape into a dense coil for easy recycling or disposal.
- Spool holders that will minimize reload stops
- Rotating double spool carriers
- Mechanical and Spring-loaded Breakaway
- Multi-level adjustments
- Worker handrails and catwalks
- Engineered Ergonomic design
- Double, adjustable width, spring breakaway, 20" heavy-duty coulter wheels
- Heavy Duty 2X4 Undercutters/lifters
- 15" wide Lister Blades
Get your Duo Retrieval Implement built today!
Fill out the application information to get the process going.