DIGGER Drip Tape Retrieval Implements
This equipment has been designed for drip tape users who need to remove the buried tape from their field for disposal. The heavy-duty design provides long life under adverse field conditions. Equipped with a standard undercutter, this machine will dig to a maximum depth of 10 inches and wind up tape into a dense coil for easy collection.
- Able to extract to a maximum depth of 10 inches.
- Includes 1 undercutter/lifter.
- Operator controls tape tension and speed.
- Standard unit will retrieve 1 row.
- Additional row spacing and the number of lines retrieved available upon request.
- Powered by tractor auxiliary hydraulics.
- Reduces hand labor.
- Helps eliminate tape trash in the field.
Let's start working on your implement.
Give us a few details about your application!