Better Equipment. Better Results.
There is a lot of seemingly insignificant or hidden features in Andros irrigation equipment that make a big difference in what you get out of the equipment in the field. From heavy duty frames to special tension system, Andros has continued to innovate and lead the development of drip irrigation equipment. Andros uses of 30 years of experience to help farmers install and retrieve drip tape faster, easier, and more accurately.
Here is why Andros Equipment is Better
Learn how innovated components and design create the best drip irrigation equipment.
35 Years in Business
- More than 35 years of designing and building industry leading equipment
- Continuous improvement of components
- Development of equipment with farmers
How We Work
Build to Order
- Many of the Andros equipment is built to the specifications of farmer or application.
- Design process which provides three dimensional drawings before fabrication.
- Provide training on how to use the equipment
- Quality check process
- Heavy duty Frames
- Replaceable wear parts
- Plastic Surfaces
- Unique implement design to accommodate intense drip tape application
Cover More Ground
- Faster Loading Spool Carriers
- High Capacity Implements (Multiple lines)
- Multipurpose Implements (tape, mulch, and bed shaping)
- Ground-Following Units
- Gauge Wheels or Sled Runner
- Easier to Use
- Catwalks / Operator
- Loading Racks