Andros Drip Tape Recycling Programs
The most efficient way to retrieve and recycle drip tape in Farming.
ANDROS offers growers and other users of drip tape an opportunity to cost-effectively recycle drip tape. By providing growers with the necessary retrieval equipment, Andros can help growers reduce the cost of removing drip tape from their fields and create a clean marketable resource that can turn what was previously an operational cost into an income stream. Contact us at ANDROS Engineering to learn how you can use our retrieval equipment at no cost, and receive cash payments on your recycled plastics.
Why Growers use the Andros Recycling program.
- Greater efficiency in drip tape retrieval or removal process - The Andros recycling program uses high speed, high capacity retrieval equipment.
- Lower costs for the drip tape retrieval process - Reduction in the number of tractors and labor. Equipment can be operated or pulled by trucks or tractors.
- Highly convenient - Rolls are picked up at a consolidated location at the farmers location.
- Growers receive money or equipment credit for recycled material.*
- Easier logistics - The Mega rolls are Large, compact rolls ideal for recycling and logistics.
- California (Desert, Central Coast, and Central Valley)
- Washington (Pasco Area)
- Hawaii (Oahu)
- Hawaii Kauai)