DYNAMO Drip Tape Extraction Implements
Built to extract multiple drip tape lines with narrow distances between each drip tape line.
The DYNAMO Extraction Implements from Andros incorporates similar features from our larger extraction systems. Just like its predecessor, this implement matches tractor speeds up to 7 mph, it has a variable tensioning system, and a wide pinch profile for accuracy during collection. Engineered for shallow buried tape, this lighter version allows growers the agility to lift high volumes of drip-tape in heavy density vegetable crops with smaller high clearance tractors. Equipped with our “New” flexible overhead platform, growers can gang multiple heads together to lift narrowly spaced material, simultaneously removing the majority of water out of the discarded product prior to collection.
- Lifter Shanks
- Spring-Loaded Coulter Wheel
- Hydraulic Shaker/ Agitator
- Gauge Wheels
- Onions, dense or narrow spaced vegetables
- Surface or shallow drip tape installations
- Lightweight version for smaller tractors
- Lifts hight volumes of drip tape
- Pre-Harvest or post-harvest
- Number of Extraction Heads (1-12)
- Spacing between Extraction Heads
- Front or Rear Mount
- Variable tensioning system
- Compatible with open or closed hydraulic systems
- Flexible overhead platform for clean operation and narrow spacings
- Simultaneous water removal
- Cat II & III Adapter
- Compact Platform
- Integrated Operator Stand
- Adjustable Spacing
Watch the Dynamo Drip Tape Extraction Implement Go!
Let's start working on your implement!
Give us some information about your application.