Andros Drip Tape Recycling Program
The most efficient way to retrieve and recycle drip tape in farming.
ANDROS offers growers and other users of drip tape an opportunity to cost-effectively recycle drip tape. By providing growers with the necessary retrieval equipment, Andros can help growers reduce the cost of removing drip tape from their fields and create a clean marketable resource that can turn what was previously an operational cost into a new farm sustainability opportunity.
Why Growers use the Andros Recycling program.
- Greater efficiency in drip tape retrieval or removal process - The Andros recycling program uses high speed, high capacity retrieval equipment.
- Lower costs for the drip tape retrieval process - Reduction in the number of tractors and labor. Equipment can be operated or pulled by trucks or tractors.
- Highly convenient - Rolls are picked up at a consolidated location at the farmers location.
- Farmers can receive equipment rental credit for recycled materials
- Easier logistics - The Mega rolls are Large, compact rolls ideal for recycling and logistics.
- California (Desert, Central Coast, and Central Valley)
- Washington (Pasco Area)
- Hawaii (Oahu)
- Hawaii Kauai)
How to get your drip tape recycled:
- Enroll in Andros Recycle Program
- Purchase or rent Mega Binder Retrieval Implements or Trailers
- Consolidate Mega Rolls in one location on the farm.
- Coordinate onsite pick up with Andros Recycle Coordinator
Who to Contact to find out more about the Andros Recycling Programs.