Install and Retrieve Bee Netting Efficiently.
The Andros GUARD Netting Implements (Bee) prevents bees from cross-pollinating valuable seedless citrus varieties with less valuable seeded varieties. The nets are wound onto Andros Agri-Spools II or Andros removeable flange spools for storage and reuse. The system’s unique trailer design and boom mechanism allow a field technician the flexibility to sling and articulate protective netting either for deployment or retrieval. This versatile boom design allows near complete articulation, and precision hydraulic controls provide real-time adjustments in some of the harshest conditions.
Since the first model was introduced nearly 9 years ago, our research and development group has continued to make refinements and improvements making the Original Andros Guard Netting Implements (Bee) the benchmark from which all other systems are compared. Helping you be more productive with less labor, Andros continues to innovate new equipment to meet tomorrow’s demands.
GUARD Netting Implement (Bee Netting) Difference
- Super duty auto traverse mechanism
- Trailer design - easier and faster transportation between fields
- Accepts the largest capacity reels
- Easy load net feeding
- Multi-module quick connects
- Simple, efficient open center hydraulics
- Hydraulic spool loading/unloading for Agri-Spool II or Andros removeable flange spools
- Quick change wear parts
- Ergonomic controllers and safety man stand
- Drawbar adapter
Ready to find out more?
Click the button to the right to contact Andros Engineering.